Photomask Japan Secretariat
c/o ICS Convention Design, Inc.
- The Award Winners of Best Paper have been announced.
- Photomask Japan 2016 Results
Symposium Attendees 342 Visitors to Exhibition only 110
- Registration Desk
April 6 (Wed.) 12:00 - 14:30
April 7 (Thu.) 08:30 - 19:00
April 8 (Fri.) 08:30 - 17:00
Place: Annex Hall, Pacifico Yokohama
- Instruction for Oral / Poster Presentation is now available.
- Accommodation booking is now available.
- Program page is updated.
- Registration is now Available ! [2016.02.03]
- Program at a Glance is now available.
- Exhibition and Sponsorship are now available !
- 2nd Announcement & Call for Paper is now available!
- Abstract Submission is now Available ! [2015.10.05]
- 1st Announcement is now available!
Photomask Japan 2016 is the 23rd international symposium on photomasks and NGL masks in Japan. The aim of the symposium is to bring together engineers and investigators from Japan, USA, and all over the world in the field of photomasks, NGL masks, and related technologies to discuss recent progress, applications, and future trends. The conference program will feature invited papers, contributed papers, poster sessions, and a rump session with panel discussion. Display opportunities will be provided to mask manufacturing materials, and equipment companies.
- Materials of and for Photomasks
- Fabrication Process Steps and Equipments for Photomasks
(process and equipments for developing, etching, cleaning etc.)
- Photomask Writing Tools and Technologies
- Metrology Tools and Technologies
- Inspection Tools and Technologies
- Repairing Tools and Technologies
- Technologies and infrastructures for EUVL masks
- Mask Data Preparations, EDA and DFM
- Photomasks with RET: PSM, OPC, SMO and Multiple Patterning
- Photomask-relating Lithography Technologies
- NIL and masks for Patterned Media
- Photomasks for FPD
- DSA (Directed Self-Assembly)
- Strategies and Business Challenges: Cost, Cycle-Time, ML2 etc.
- Mask/Lithography related Technology in Academia (Poster session)