c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
To Submit an Abstract:
Abstracts must be written and presented in English.
All abstracts must be submitted electronically in a PDF File via the conference website.
Please note: the electronic abstract submission system will be closed on 7 December and late abstracts will not be accepted.
All abstracts must contain the following information:
- Title of Abstract:
Title should be in bold font, using both upper and lower case.
- Names of All Authors:
Names should be grouped by affiliation, listing Presenting Author first. Please include both family and given names. Also include the complete company/university name, mailing address, and email address for each individual author.
- Abstract Text and Figures:
Text should be approximately 250 words, not exceeding one A4 page including figures.
List maximum of five keywords. Please choose at least one keyword for your abstract.
Sample Abstract Format:
(2) Complete Author List
E.g., Kiwamu Takehisa (Lasertec Corporation, Japan), Akihiko Ando (TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Japan), Jun Kotani (Toppan Printing Co., Ltd., Japan) (3) Abstract Text
(1) and (2) should be centered on the page.
(2) Authors names should be spelled out completely.
(3) should be 250 words.
November 30, 2016December 7, 2016 (extended!)
- Only via online
- No fax and e-mail submission are accepted.
Please fill in the form and submit the abstract.
Abstract should be written not to exceed 250 words.
You are requested to choose topic applicable to your paper from among the items listed in the Themes and Topics below.
- Materials of and for Photomasks
- Fabrication Process Steps and Equipment for Photomasks
(Process and Equipment for Developing, Etching, Cleaning etc.)
- Photomask Writing Tools and Technologies
- Metrology Tools and Technologies
- Inspection Tools and Technologies
- Repairing Tools and Technologies
- Technologies and infrastructures for EUV Masks
- Mask Data Preparations, EDA and DFM
- Photomasks with RET: PSM, OPC, SMO and Multiple Patterning
- Photomask-relating Lithography Technologies
- NIL and masks for Patterned Media
- Photomasks for FPD
- DSA (Directed Self-Assembly)
- Strategies and Business Challenges: Cost, Cycle-Time, ML2 etc.
- Mask/Lithography related Technology in Academia (Poster Session)
You will receive your reference number in return by e-mail when the submission succeeded.
If you do not receive a response within 24 hours, Please contact the Photomask Japan Abstract Submission Office.
Mask/Lithography related Technology in Academia (Poster session):
PMJ offers an opportunity for university students or postdoctoral researchers to present their works on mask/lithography technology fields in a poster session.
Those who wish to present their works need to submit an abstract via online in accordance with the above.
Session Date: 6th April 2017 (Tentative)
Session Scope: Mask technology, lithography technology and applications
Object Presenter: Applicants should be university students or postdoctoral researchers
Registration fee: Free for presenter
Notification of Acceptance:
The Photomask Japan Program Committee will review all contributed abstracts. Applicants will be notified of acceptance or rejection by e-mail no later than the middle of January, 2017.
For any inquiries about abstract submission, please contact:
Photomask Japan Abstract Submission Office
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org