Photomask Japan Secretariat
c/o JTB Communication
PMJ2017 will be held on 5-7 April 2017.
- 1st Announcement is now available!
Photomask Japan 2017 is the 24th international symposium on photomasks and NGL masks in Japan. The aim of the symposium is to bring together engineers and investigators from Japan and all over the world in the field of photomasks, NGL masks, and related technologies to discuss recent progress, applications, and future trends. The conference program will feature invited papers, contributed papers, poster sessions, and a rump session with panel discussion. Display opportunities will be provided to mask manufacturing materials, and equipment companies.
Program Summary of Past PMJs (Written in Japanese)
- Materials of and for Photomasks
- Fabrication Process Steps and Equipment for Photomasks
(Process and Equipment for Developing, Etching, Cleaning etc.)
- Photomask Writing Tools and Technologies
- Metrology Tools and Technologies
- Inspection Tools and Technologies
- Repairing Tools and Technologies
- Technologies and infrastructures for EUVL masks
- Mask Data Preparations, EDA and DFM
- Photomasks with RET: PSM, OPC, SMO and Multiple Patterning
- Photomask-relating Lithography Technologies
- NIL and masks for Patterned Media
- Photomasks for FPD
- DSA (Directed Self-Assembly)
- Strategies and Business Challenges: Cost, Cycle-Time, ML2 etc.
- Mask/Lithography related Technology in Academia (Poster Session)