Photomask Japan Secretariat
c/o ICS Convention Design, Inc.
- Photomask Japan 2015 will be held in
20-22 April 2015 at PACIFICO Yokohama
"FPD mask session" starts at 13:00 in April 20,
2015 preliminarily as a special event.
Keynote and regular sessions will be opened at 9:00 in April 21, 2015.
- Time Schedule of Program is updated.
- Registration is now open. Deadline for Early registration is March 31.
- Abstract Submission has been closed.
- Abstract Submission is now Available! (Extended to December 20, 2014(JST))
- 2nd Announcement & Call for Paper is now available!
- 1st Announcement is now available!
Photomask Japan 2015 is the 22nd international symposium on photomasks and NGL masks in Japan. The aim of the symposium is to bring together engineers and investigators from Japan, USA, and all over the world in the field of photomasks, NGL masks, and related technologies to discuss recent progress, applications, and future trends. The conference program will feature invited papers, contributed papers, poster sessions, and a rump session with panel discussion. Display opportunities will be provided to mask manufacturing materials, and equipment companies.
- Materials of and for Photomasks
- Fabrication Process Steps and Equipments for Photomasks
(process and equipments for developing, etching, cleaning etc.)
- Photomask Writing Tools and Technologies
- Metrology Tools and Technologies
- Inspection Tools and Technologies
- Repairing Tools and Technologies
- Technologies and infrastructures for EUVL masks
- Mask Data Preparations, EDA and DFM
- Photomasks with RET: PSM, OPC, SMO and Multiple Patterning
- Photomask-relating Lithography Technologies
- NIL and masks for Patterned Media
- Photomasks for FPD
- DSA (Directed Self-Assembly)
- Strategies and Business Challenges: Cost, Cycle-Time, ML2 etc.