Photomask Japan Secretariat
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
PMJ2018 was closed in success.
- Photomask Japan 2018 Results
Symposium Attendees 384 Visitors to Exhibition only 166
- Registration Desk
April 18 (Wed.) 9:00 – 18:00 *Registration for FPD Session only: 12:00 –
April 19 (Thu.) 8:30 – 17:00
April 20 (Fri.) 8:30 – 15:00 *FPD Session Only:
Please be noted that registration is available only after 12:00 of April 18. Place: Annex Hall, Pacifico Yokohama
- Instruction for Presentation is available. [2018.03.05]
- Registration is now Available! [2018.02.02]
- The Deadline of Camera-ready Abstract Submission has extended to February 15, 2018.
- Program at a Glance is now available. [2018.01.29]
- Author Guidelines are now Available ! [2018.01.19]
- The Deadline of Abstract Submission has been extended to December 7, 2017.
- Abstract Submission is now Available! [2017.10.5]
- 2nd Announcement & Call for Paper is now available! [2017.10.3]
- 1st Announcement is available!
Photomask Japan 2018 is the 25th international symposium on photomasks and NGL masks in Japan. The aim of the symposium is to bring together engineers and investigators from Japan, USA and all over the world in the field of photomasks, NGL masks, and related technologies to discuss recent progress, applications, and future trends. The conference program will feature invited papers, contributed papers and poster sessions. Display opportunities will be provided to mask manufacturing materials, and equipment companies.
Program Summary of Past PMJs (Written in Japanese)
- Materials for Photomasks
- Fabrication Process Steps and Equipments for Photomasks (developing, etching, cleaning etc.)
- Photomask Writing Tools and Technologies including multi-beam EB writer
- Tools and Technologies for Metrology/Inspection/Repair
- Technologies and infrastructures for EUVL masks
- Technologies and infrastructures for NIL masks
- Technologies and infrastructures for FPD masks
- Mask Data Preparations, EDA and DTCO
- Photomasks with RET: PSM, OPC, SMO and Multiple Patterning
- Photomask-related Lithography Technologies
- DSA (Directed Self-Assembly) related mask technologies
- Strategies and Business Challenges: Cost, Cycle-Time, ML2 etc.
- Mask/Lithography related Technology in Academia (Poster Session)