PMJ2020 will be held on
April 19(Sun)-21(Tue), 2020.
- The Award Winners of Best Paper have been announced. Congratulations!!
- The Deadline of SPIE Proceedings Manuscript has been extended to May 15, 2019.
- Photomask Japan 2019 Results
Symposium Attendees 398 Visitors to Exhibition only 142
- Registration Desk
April 16 (Tue.) 8:00 - 18:00 *Registration for FPD Session only: 12:00 -
April 17 (Wed.) 8:30 - 17:30
April 18 (Thu.) 8:30 - 18:00 *FPD Session Only:
Please be noted that registration is available only after 12:00 of April 16. Place: Annex Hall, Pacifico Yokohama
- Panel Discussion is available. [Apr. 2, 2019]
- The Deadline of SPIE Proceedings Manuscript has been extended to April 30, 2019.
- Instruction for Presentation and Oral/Poster Presentation List are available. [Feb. 28, 2019]
- Author Guidelines are available. [Feb. 15, 2019]
- Registration is available! [Feb. 1, 2019]
- Program at a Glance is available. [Jan. 22, 2019]
- Abstract Submission has been closed. [Dec. 10, 2018]
- The Deadline of Abstract Submission has been extended to December 7, 2018.
- Abstract Submission is available! [Oct. 4, 2018]
- 2nd Announcement & Call for Papers is available! [Sept. 6, 2018]
- Group photo taken at PMJ2018 Banquet!
- 1st Announcement is available!
Web Banner Sponsors
Photomask Japan 2019 is the 26th international symposium on photomasks and NGL masks in Japan. The aim of the symposium is to bring together engineers and investigators from Japan, USA, and all over the world in the field of photomasks, NGL masks, and related technologies to discuss recent progress, applications, and future trends. The conference program will feature invited papers, contributed papers, poster sessions, and a rump session with panel discussion. Display opportunities will be provided to mask manufacturing materials, and equipment companies.
Program Summary of Past PMJs (Written in Japanese)
- Materials for Photomasks
- Fabrication Process Steps and Equipments for Photomasks (Developing, Etching, Cleaning etc.)
- Photomask Writing Tools and Technologies including Multi-Beam EB Writer
- Tools and Technologies for Metrology/ Inspection/ Repair
- Technologies and Infrastructures for EUVL/ NIL/ FPD Masks
- Mask Data Preparations, EDA and DTCO
- Photomasks with RET: PSM, OPC, SMO and Multiple Patterning
- Photomask-related Lithography Technologies
- DSA (Directed Self-Assembly) related Mask Technologies
- Strategies and Business Challenges: Cost, Cycle-Time, ML2 etc.
- Mask/ Lithography related Technology in Academia (Poster Session)
- Patterning Technology for Semiconductor and Electronic Devices
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technologies
- EB Direct Writing, EB Lithography Technologies