- The Award Winners of Best Paper have been announced. Congratulations!!
- Photomask Japan 2022 Results
Symposium Attendees 317
- On-demand delivery is available until the end of May this month.
- Proceedings will be published on SPIE Digital Library.
- Digital Forum is now available. [April 25, 2022]
- Author Guidelines (SPIE Proceedings Manuscript) have been updated. [Apr. 20, 2022]
- Author Guidelines (SPIE Proceedings Manuscript) are available. [Mar. 23, 2022]
- Preparation for Presentation is now available. [March 10, 2022]
- Oral/Poster Presentation List is available. [March 10, 2022]
- Keynote & Invited Speakers page is available. [Feb. 24, 2022]
- Program at a Glance is available. [Feb. 1, 2022]
- Registration is now available. [Feb. 1, 2022]
- Call for Sponsors (Enlgish) is now available. [Dec.15, 2021]
- Call for Sposnros (Japanese) is now avaiable. [Dec.15, 2021]
- Abstract Submission has been closed. [Dec. 8, 2021]
- Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to December 7. [Nov. 29, 2021]
- Abstract Submission is now available. [Oct. 1, 2021]
- 2nd Announcement & Call for Papers is available. [Oct. 1, 2021]
- Symposium information has been updated. [Oct. 1, 2021]
- Program Summary of PMJ2021 (written in Japanese) is reported.
- 1st Announcement is available!
Considering the ongoing situation of COVID-19, we have concluded we will not be able to take sufficient safety measures at an in-person symposium. Photomask Japan 2022 will be held fully online on April 26-28.
We appreciate your understanding.
Program Summary of Past PMJs (Written in Japanese)
Photomask Japan 2022 is the 28th international symposium on photomasks and NGL masks in Japan. The aim of the symposium is to bring together engineers and investigators from Japan, USA, and all over the world in the field of photomasks, NGL masks, and related technologies to discuss recent progress, applications, and future trends. The conference program will feature invited papers, contributed papers, poster sessions, and a rump session with panel discussion. Display opportunities will be provided to mask manufacturing materials, and equipment companies.
- Materials for photomasks
- Fabrication process steps and equipment for photomasks (developing, etching, cleaning etc.)
- Photomask writing tools and technologies including multi-beam EB writer
- Tools and technologies for metrology/ inspection/ repair
- Technologies and infrastructures for EUVL/ NIL/ FPD masks
- EDA, MDP, curvilinear ILT and DTCO
- Photomasks with RET: PSM, OPC, SMO and multiple patterning
- Photomask-related lithography technologies
- NGL mask technologies and their applications: DSA and others
- Strategy and business challenges: cost, cycle time and total mask solutions
- Patterning technologies for semiconductor and electronic devices
- Semiconductor manufacturing technologies
- eBeam direct writing and eBeam lithography technologies
- Utilizing AI technologies for the efficiency of R&D and HVM
- Legacy tools for middle and low-end masks
- Photomask and lithography related technologies in academia
Connection Support between Students and Companies
Photomask Japan supports the connection between students and companies.
Upon receiving the request from students seeking for the chance to meet speakers or exhibitors, Photomask Japan Secretariat or the committee members will introduce you to speakers or exhibitors interested in meeting students.
We are willing to support in order to provide students with the opportunities meeting experts of each specialized fields.
For any inquiries about this support, please contact Photomask Japan Secretariat.
Photomask Japan Secretariat
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
- In Cooperation with: SEMI Japan
- In Cooperation with: SEAJ