PMJ2021 will be held as a Digital Forum
from April 20(Tue.) to 21(Wed.).
- Presentation Videos on Digital Forum will be available to watch until the end of May, 2021.
- Proceedings will be published on SPIE Digital Library.
- New sponsor opportunity is available. [Mar. 1, 2021]
- [Feb.25, 2021]
- Author Guidelines (SPIE Proceedings Manuscript) are available. [Feb. 5, 2021]
- 3rd Announcement is available. [Feb. 5, 2021]
- Registration is now available. [Feb. 1, 2021]
- Program at a Glance is available. [Jan. 26, 2021]
- Symposium period has been updated. [Jan. 26, 2021]
- Exhibition application deadline has been extended to February 26, 2021. [Jan.18, 2021]
- Presentation Instructions for Digital Forum are now available. [Jan.12, 2021]
- Abstract Submission has been closed. [Dec. 8, 2020]
- Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to December 7. [Nov. 27, 2020]
- Abstract Submission is now available. [Oct. 1, 2020]
- 2nd Announcement & Call for Papers is available. [Sept. 29, 2020]
- Abstract Submission page is available. [Sept. 28, 2020]
- Symposium information has been updated. [Sept. 25, 2020]
- 1st Announcement is available! [May 18, 2020]
Considering the ongoing situation of COVID-19, we have concluded we will not be able to take sufficient safety measures at an in-person symposium. Photomask Japan 2021 will be held fully online on April 20-21.
We appreciate your understanding.
Photomask Japan 2021 is the 27th international symposium on photomasks and NGL masks in Japan. The aim of the symposium is to bring together engineers and investigators from Japan, USA, and all over the world in the field of photomasks, NGL masks, and related technologies to discuss recent progress, applications, and future trends. The conference program will feature invited papers, contributed papers, poster sessions, and a rump session with panel discussion. Display opportunities will be provided to mask manufacturing materials, and equipment companies.
Program Summary of Past PMJs (Written in Japanese)
- Materials for photomasks
- Fabrication process steps and equipment for photomasks (developing, etching, cleaning etc.)
- Photomask writing tools and technologies including multi-beam EB writer
- Tools and technologies for metrology/ inspection/ repair
- Technologies and Infrastructures for EUVL/ NIL/ FPD masks
- EDA, MDP, curvilinear ILT and DTCO
- Photomasks with RET: PSM, OPC, SMO and multiple patterning
- Photomask-related lithography technologies
- NGL mask technologies and their applications: DSA and others
- Strategy and business challenges: cost, cycle time and total mask solutions
- Patterning technologies for semiconductor and electronic devices
- Semiconductor manufacturing technologies
- eBeam direct writing and eBeam lithography technologies
- Photomask and lithography related technologies in academia
Connection Support between Students and Companies
Photomask Japan supports the connection between students and companies.
Upon receiving the request from students seeking for the chance to meet speakers or exhibitors, Photomask Japan Secretariat or the committee members will introduce you to speakers or exhibitors interested in meeting students.
We are willing to support in order to provide students with the opportunities meeting experts of each specialized fields.
For any inquiries about this support, please contact Photomask Japan Secretariat.
Photomask Japan Secretariat
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
- In Cooperation with: SEMI Japan
- In Cooperation with: SEAJ