PMJ2020 will be held on
April 19(Sun.)-21(Tue.), 2020.
Special Events on 19th (Sun.), Regular Symposium on 20th (Mon.) & 21st (Tue.)
- Connection Support between Students and Companies is launched! [Feb. 6, 2020]
- Registration is available! [Feb. 3, 2020]
- Special Event page is now available. [Feb. 3, 2020]
- Program at a Glance is available. [Jan. 31, 2020]
- Abstract Submission has been closed. [Dec. 9, 2019]
- Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to December 6.
- A special event “Yokohama Night Cruise” is scheduled for the evening of Sunday, April 19.
(The symposium will be held on the April 20 to 21.)
Details will be announced later.
- Abstract Submission is now available! [Oct. 4, 2019]
- 2nd Announcement & Call for Papers is available! [Sep. 12, 2019]
- Abstract Submission page is available! [Sep. 2, 2019]
- 1st Announcement is available!
Web Banner Sponsors
Photomask Japan 2020 is the 27th international symposium on photomasks and NGL masks in Japan. The aim of the symposium is to bring together engineers and investigators from Japan, USA, and all over the world in the field of photomasks, NGL masks, and related technologies to discuss recent progress, applications, and future trends. The conference program will feature invited papers, contributed papers, poster sessions, and a rump session with panel discussion. Display opportunities will be provided to mask manufacturing materials, and equipment companies.
Program Summary of Past PMJs (Written in Japanese)
- Materials for Photomasks
- Fabrication Process Steps and Equipments for Photomasks (Developing, Etching, Cleaning etc.)
- Photomask Writing Tools and Technologies including Multi-Beam EB Writer
- Tools and Technologies for Metrology/ Inspection/ Repair
- Technologies and Infrastructures for EUVL/ NIL/ FPD Masks
- Mask Data Preparations, EDA and DTCO
- Photomasks with RET: PSM, OPC, SMO and Multiple Patterning
- Photomask-related Lithography Technologies
- DSA (Directed Self-Assembly) related Mask Technologies
- Strategies and Business Challenges: Cost, Cycle-Time, ML2 etc.
- Mask/ Lithography related Technology in Academia (Poster Session)
- Patterning Technology for Semiconductor and Electronic Devices
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technologies
- EB Direct Writing, EB Lithography Technologies
Connection Support between Students and Companies
Photomask Japan supports the connection between students and companies through a symposium.
Upon receiving the request from students seeking for the chance to meet speakers or exhibitors, Photomask Japan Secretariat or the committee members will introduce you to speakers or exhibitors interested in meeting students.
We are willing to support in order to provide students with the opportunities meeting experts of each specialized fields.
For any inquiries about this support, please contact Photomask Japan Secretariat.
Photomask Japan Secretariat
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.