Photomask Japan Secretariat
c/o ICS Convention Design, Inc.
- PMJ2014 - Special Poster Session
"Photomask Related Technologies in Academia"
PMJ2014 Program Committee plans to hold a Special Poster Session and will accept submissions from academia. Please contact Dr. Kokoro Kato, chair of the program committee to present at the special poster session.
- Exhibition and Sponsorship Application is now available!
- Deadline for Abstract Submission has been extended!
Deadline: Monday, December 16, 2013
- Abstract Submission is now available!
- 1st Announcement is now available!
Web Banner Sponsors
Photomask Japan 2014 is the 21st international symposium on photomasks and NGL masks in Japan. The aim of the symposium is to bring together engineers and investigators from Japan, USA, and all over the world in the field of photomasks, NGL masks, and related technologies to discuss recent progress, applications, and future trends. The conference program will feature invited papers, contributed papers, poster sessions, and a rump session with panel discussion. Display opportunities will be provided to mask manufacturing materials, and equipment companies.
- Materials of and for Photomasks
- Fabrication Process Steps and Equipments for Photomasks
(process and equipments for developing, etching, cleaning etc.)
- Photomask Writing Tools and Technologies
- Metrology Tools and Technologies
- Inspection Tools and Technologies
- Repairing Tools and Technologies
- Technologies and infrastructures for EUVL masks
- Mask Data Preparations, EDA and DFM
- Photomasks with RET: PSM, OPC, SMO and Multiple Patterning
- Photomask-relating Lithography Technologies
- NIL and masks for Patterned Media
- Photomasks for FPD
- DSA (Directed Self-Assembly)
- Strategies and Business Challenges: Cost, Cycle-Time, ML2 etc.