c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
PMJ2018 will be held on 18-20 April 2018.
- Photomask Japan 2017 Results
Symposium Attendees 375 Visitors to Exhibition only 145
- Registration Desk
April 5 (Wed.) 09:00 - 18:00
April 6 (Thu.) 08:30 - 18:00
April 7 (Fri.) 08:30 - 17:00
Place: Annex Hall, Pacifico Yokohama
- Instruction for Presentation is availbale. [2017.03.10]
- The Deadline of Camera-ready Abstract Submission has extended to February 15, 2017.
- Registration is now Available ! [2017.02.02]
- Program at a Glance is now available.
- Author Guidelines are now Available ! [2017.01.20]
- Exhibition & Sponsorship is now available. [2016. 12. 08]
- The Deadline of Abstract Submission has been extended to December 7, 2016.
- 2nd Announcement & Call for Paper is now available !
- Abstract Submission is now Available ! [2016.10.05]
- 1st Announcement is now available!
Photomask Japan 2017 is the 24th international symposium on photomasks and NGL masks in Japan. The aim of the symposium is to bring together engineers and investigators from Japan and all over the world in the field of photomasks, NGL masks, and related technologies to discuss recent progress, applications, and future trends. The conference program will feature invited papers, contributed papers, poster sessions, and a rump session with panel discussion. Display opportunities will be provided to mask manufacturing materials, and equipment companies.
Program Summary of Past PMJs (Written in Japanese)
- Materials of and for Photomasks
- Fabrication Process Steps and Equipment for Photomasks
(Process and Equipment for Developing, Etching, Cleaning etc.)
- Photomask Writing Tools and Technologies
- Metrology Tools and Technologies
- Inspection Tools and Technologies
- Repairing Tools and Technologies
- Technologies and infrastructures for EUV Masks
- Mask Data Preparations, EDA and DFM
- Photomasks with RET: PSM, OPC, SMO and Multiple Patterning
- Photomask-relating Lithography Technologies
- NIL and masks for Patterned Media
- Photomasks for FPD
- DSA (Directed Self-Assembly)
- Strategies and Business Challenges: Cost, Cycle-Time, ML2 etc.
- Mask/Lithography related Technology in Academia (Poster Session)